Rigpa Brisbane runs a
variety of courses and events that connect people with
authentic Buddhist teachings in a supportive and
interactive environment. In the courses,
- Receive Buddhist teachings from through audio and video recordings.
- Explore how to integrate these
teachings into daily life through the practices of
meditation and contemplation.
- Share their understanding and
questions through group discussion
Rigpa Brisbane also runs each week and other that allow people to connect with the
teachings in a less formal way.
Keep up with the latest news by signing up to our mailing list.
Upcoming workshops and courses for 2015
- Rigpe Yeshe Family Dharma Gatherings held once per term -
- Introduction to Buddhism Course commenced on Monday 20 April 2015.
- One day workshop Loving Kindness on Sunday 11 October 2015 - click here to register.