Rigpa Brisbane runs a
variety of courses and events that connect people with
authentic Buddhist teachings in a supportive and
interactive environment. In the courses,
- Receive Buddhist teachings from through audio and video recordings.
- Explore how to integrate these
teachings into daily life through the practices of
meditation and contemplation.
- Share their understanding and
questions through group discussion
Rigpa Brisbane also runs each week and other that allow people to connect with the
teachings in a less formal way.
Keep up with the latest news by signing up to our mailing list.
Upcoming workshops and courses for 2016
- One Day Meditation Workshop | Finding True Relief through Authentic Meditation, Sunday 15 May 2016 - click here to register.
- 10 Week Course, The Art of Compassionate Living | Discovering What Compassion Really Is, starts Tuesday 17 May 2016 - click here to register.
- One Day Loving Kindness Workshop | Unsealing the Spring: The Practice of Loving Kindness, Sunday 25 September 2016 - registrations will open later in the year.
- 10 Week Course, What Meditation Really is | Connect with your Fundamental Goodness through Meditation and Loving Kindness, starts Tuesday 27 September 2016 - registrations will open later in the year.
- Rigpe Yeshe Family Dharma Gatherings - to be advised - email
Monthly Drop-in Sessions
Introduction to Meditation: Peace, Mindfulness and Awareness | 'A drop-in session' held on the second Saturday of each month from 9.30am to 12 midday
These classes are for newcomers to Buddhism and meditation, as well as those who already have some experience with meditation and wish to deepen
their understanding and practice. This is not a course, so feel free to come along to any session that suits you.
When: Every second Saturday of the month
Time: 9:30am - midday
Cost: Suggested donation $10
Location: 2/19 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill, Brisbane
Please click here for more information on our meditation page and to see the list of topics.